How To Gain An Unfair Advantage in Your Business
How easy would it be to write copy, design new services or products, create ads if you knew what your customers really thought about you and your competitors?
But you know why business like yours doesn’t know this vital information?
No one bothers to ask!!
Customer research should be at the root of your business, growth is easy for a business that gets this right!
Customer Research is the Key
Without it, how do you know what to say, what to write, what content to create, what is holding them back from buying, what would make them buy more?
Do you really know the best offer to try and hook in new customers, if you don’t understand this, you will struggle to stand out and your competition will steal your potential new customers.
Wouldn’t you just love to know this? Can you see the power you would have if you had this information at your disposal?
Using all that research and do some deep analysis you can design everything, you will have the kind of stats your competition will drool over.
I can’t stress enough, how important this work is and the massive gains it brings to your business
You want to scale your business, you want to wow your customers with words that they are thinking not what you want them to think.
Everything has to start here! Finding out what your customers really think means you can design a whole sales funnel around not only what they are thinking about what they really want.
Best Ways to Get Customer Research
- Send an email to an existing database
- Post on your Facebook and Instagram page
- Run ads to survey
- Phone customers and ask them
Use ALL channel where possible to get most amount of responses you can
Great Survey Software Options:
- Survey Monkey – been around for a while has a great free version
- AirTable – Easy to use and free version available
- Max 5 questions, do not bore the life out of your customers, remember they want to help, but don’t expect them to spend any more than 3 mins answering, they will simply give up. 5 Questions should give you a completion rate of 80%+
- Ask the big question first, even if they don’t answer anymore, get the big question answered, typically you want this to be the big ‘one thing’
- Don’t incentive them, people will just do it because they want the freebie, not because they care about your business
- Try to avoid any yes/no questions, keep them free form, they are usually the most interesting answers
- Only ask for contact details at the end and only if you are offering a discount etc
This is just one of the steps in our Concord Sales System, get a free strategy session now to see if a sales system could help your business take off
Problem – Client had run ads before but didn’t understand which ads brought in the most money, and had never asked or thought about why people booked.
What We Did – We ran a customer research campaign to get a better understanding of customers, over 50 people responded and this allowed us to uncover peoples fears and wants
What Happened – From this, we made a series of videos as ads from the research about potential customers fears, this increased sales by 10%
Done For You Service
We can run a customer research campaign for you and do all the heavy lifting.
- Customer Review Campaign (£499 Value)
- Survey Questions Created (£99 Value)
- Email Campaign (£499)
- Social media posts (£499)
- Help Crafting Your Offer From Results (£499 Value)
- Full Report on Recommendations on How To Use Results
- Social Ads (Optional)
- BONUS #1: Review System eBook
- BONUS #2: 3 Hacks For Google My Business
Special Offer Just £349
Just schedule in a call and start crafting the perfect offer to get you new customers easily.